Our unique run club is like no other. LiveWire run club is for social runners AND runners training for a 5k, 10k, or half marathon. What do you get when you join LiveWire?
LiveWire running club is for everyone and is designed to increase endurance, speed and overall fitness; allowing you to achieve new personal records (PR). Whether you want to run for fun, run a 5K or train for a half marathon, this program is for you. LiveWire offers dual focus on both shorter and longer distances and different pace groups so you can find your place no matter your current running ability. We have developed the right training tailored for the groups goal. LiveWire's personal trainers and coaches develop training schedules tailored for the groups' goals. Find the power of running with running partners that will challenge and encourage you to reach your goals.
- Increase cardiovascular endurance
- Lose weight
- Increase speed
- Improve energy level
- Improve overall health
- Improve form
- Relieve stress
- Enjoy running!
- Set and achieve goals and new personal records (PRs)!
- Community of like-minded individuals
- Coaching and motivation from RRCA certified running coaches and fellow runners
- Partner discounts - Frisco Run On and various Races
- *Saturday morning runs with different routes each week with water stations and cups
- Ongoing support through weekly emails, expert tips, training schedules and access to LiveWire staff (proven based mileage schedule)
- Cold towels in the summer months
- Motivation for YOUR success
- Maximum of 100 participants allowed so you have a better experience
- LiveWire family!
- Clinics and workshops
****Saturday runs subject to holidays and weather conditions
Meets Saturday mornings @ 6:30 am at Arbor Hills Nature Preserve