high voltage - running club
Run for YOU!
LiveWire running club is for everyone and is designed to increase endurance, speed and overall fitness; allowing you to achieve new personal records (PR). Whether you want to run for fun, run a 5K or train for a half marathon, this program is for you. LiveWire offers dual focus on both shorter and longer distances and different pace groups so you can find your place no matter your current running ability. We have developed the right training tailored for the groups goal. LiveWire's personal trainers and coaches develop training schedules tailored for the groups' goals. Find the power of running with running partners that will challenge and encourage you to reach your goals.
- Increase cardiovascular endurance
- Lose weight
- Increase speed
- Improve energy level
- Improve overall health
- Improve form
- Relieve stress
- Enjoy running!
- Set and achieve goals and new personal records (PRs)!
Running club includes:
- Saturday morning training runs with trainers and RRCA certified running coaches
- Weekly training schedules for all levels (Proven based mileage schedue)
- Technical dri fit shirt
- Water stations with cups
- Motivation for YOUR success
- Run On Discount at Frisco location
- Nutrition Clinic
- Hydration Clinic
- Injury Prevention Clinic
- How to Prepare for Race Day Clinic
September 16th - Tour des Fleurs (TDF) this is a Quarter (6.33) and a Half Marathon race
TDF is held at the beautiful Dallas Arboretum 8525 Garland Rd, Dallas TX 75218 register at www.tourdesfleus.com
December 10th - BMW Dallas Half Marathon and 10k/5k offered on December 9th
Register at www.bmwdallasmarathon.com
Meets Saturday mornings @ 6:00 am at Arbor Hills Nature Preserve